That looks like a great afternoon to me! I could've used a nap! Loved seeing all your pix. What a beautiful family you have. I came across your blog from Cherie's.
Looks like fun to me....I let my kids nap in the car today. Zoe slept through our library visit and Noah fell asleep on the way home. So I left them in the car (parked in the garage) to sleep while I updated our blog a little - I should've got a pic.
Brya, I FOUND you! And I miss you! I can't believe how BIG your boys are...and that sweet, little girl! I told Ben I found your blog and he said, in the nastiest, grossest voice, "CHUCK!" I could totally hear your laugh in my mind! Love you!
4 comments:
That looks like a great afternoon to me! I could've used a nap! Loved seeing all your pix. What a beautiful family you have. I came across your blog from Cherie's.
Looks like fun to me....I let my kids nap in the car today. Zoe slept through our library visit and Noah fell asleep on the way home. So I left them in the car (parked in the garage) to sleep while I updated our blog a little - I should've got a pic.
Brya, I FOUND you! And I miss you! I can't believe how BIG your boys are...and that sweet, little girl! I told Ben I found your blog and he said, in the nastiest, grossest voice, "CHUCK!" I could totally hear your laugh in my mind! Love you!
I hope Toby and Jackson pee all over the house.
Post a Comment