Friday, January 16, 2009

Dayton and Wyatt are 3!

I really don't feel old enough to have 3 year olds. I know I am, thanks for bringing it up, but I don't feel like it. The time seems to have flown by and now instead of wishing they were older and more self sufficient I want time to stop. I want more time to enjoy my boys. Here are some picture of Dayton and Wyatt during their first year, that's all I had on my computer right now, be thankful. It could have been a lot longer. So sit back, relax, and please turn off your cell phones.

Dayton

Wyatt


Dayton

Wyatt










(sniff, sniff) No, I'm not crying there's something in my eye's and my allergies are really acting up right now! Gosh! All I have to say is MAN these boys are cute. Can I get an amen!?!

4 comments:

Smitty n' Chelle said...

now, those are the boys that we knew. They have just gotten way too big! will you please lock them in a box so they will stop growing.

erin said...

AMEN!!!!

4handfulls said...

Such cuties! Happy birthday boys!

And ahem... you don't feel old enough to have 3 year olds?! How do you think I feel with 8 year old twins?? And if I remember right I'm a little younger than you are.

Annie Jane said...

These pictures are freaking adorable!!!