Saturday, February 21, 2009

Not your average Easter Basket

I've had the kids' Easter baskets from 2 years ago in my closet, don't ask why 'cause I couldn't tell ya. Well, they fell off the shelf and on to what I like to call the "danger zone". I call the floor this for many reasons, the kids are down there with their dirty destructive hands, the dogs are down there with their nasty, dog slobber mouths that chew anything that....... well, anything. Anyway, the Easter baskets were quickly snatched up and I learned that they are multifunctional. You can wear them as a hat. You can use them to pick up toys.

You can use it as a bag, like Dayton refers to it.

Or you can use it as a purse. I'll let you guess who calls it that.


I LOVE having kids!

4 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I like it....very multifunctional!

We are excited to come over and grace you with our presence tomorrow.

Michael Pressley said...

Kiss me Im Irish - who are you kidding? You're German, and Chuck is a gringo. As my beautiful wife stated above, we would have loved to come over and graed you with our presence, however, your record remains that same and a 100% ditch rate by bailing out on us AGAIN. You try to make up for it by bringing us dinner, yet think we wont catch on to you mischief, and we are poisoned with 3.5 table spoons of black and red peppers. Im still having issues in the restroom! Needless to say, however, you and Chuck, (especially Chuck) are fine examples of great people. You, with sick kids, still find it possible to cook US dinner, and for no reason at all, and bring it over to us. You guys are great examples of how we all need to be!

Michael Pressley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Pressley said...

Thanks for adding me as one of your top girls on Facebook...I accept!