Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Outside

It's been getting warmer so I decided it was time to get the kids out in the backyard. We have been fortunate enough to acquire several play things for cheap and some for free. They make the backyard more enjoyable and keeps the kids entertained for longer, which is really what is most important. Lately Jenna has decided she needs to be queen of the, well, pretty much very thing. If there is something to climb, she needs to be on top. That combined with her lack of balance, the girl trips over air, makes me a little nervous. Here she is sitting on the table she just fell off of. It was pretty cute though, she was doing a little dance and toppled over.


Here are the kids on the teeter toter.

So, I noticed in the picture with Jenna and Wyatt, Wyatt has a little drool going on. I decided to leave the picture because ok, yeah my kid still drools a little at 3 but whatever right? Seriously let it go. You know what? Why don't we just take this outside?

1 comment:

Tara said...

you are too funny! And, yeah, I want to take it outside. Right now, Sister!