
Friday we went to a meet the family dinner after 14 hours of driving. We were pretty tired but it was worth it. Janet's family is great, they are all so nice. After that long day Jenna was pretty wiped out.
Here is a picture we took of my family with the happy couple. Left to right: Erin, Me, Tara, Matt, Mom, Dad, Janet, Charlie, Dallyn and Leith. We were all there except for my wayward brother Mike. He's on a mission in Indonesia, you were missed Mike.
Saturday we went to the Sealing. It was the first I had been to since Chuck and I were married almost 5 years ago. It was so wonderful, I was in tears as soon as I sat down. That was only due to the hair I had in my eye. That's really annoying and seems to happen at the most inopportune times.
My siblings at the reception.
Leith and Jenna
My nephew Brigham, so cute, but don't let that angelic face fool you. He's a WILD man livin' on the edge! We wouldn't have it any other way.
Charlie, Mom, and Matt

Emma and Dallyn

Emma, Madison, and Jenna.

My super hot sisters Erin and Tara.

Leith, Emma, and half of Dallyn's face.

The cake

The Newly Weds
Jenna shaken' it on the dance floor. She was out there the whole night.


This is a video I took of Jenna dancing. It takes a little bit for her to get going but it's worth it, she's got moves you've never seen!
My favorite part of the wedding was how happy Charlie and Janet looked. They are clearly in love.
1 comment:
Such great pics ... so fun to see all your family and almost all of you totally grown up ... amazing when I think that Charlie was in that 3-4 year olds Primary class I taught when I first moved to CA. Wow, how amazing! Love you all!!
Post a Comment