I have a really good excuse for not blogging in forever, but I'm not going to tell you what it is yet. It's killing you isn't it? Well, your going to have to get over it because I'm not telling no matter how much you beg. So, back to Easter, it was really nice. We had my cousin Loren and my sister Erin and her family up here. Here's the kids.

I'm not sure why but I love this picture.

Dayton and his totally natural smile.

That's right, two at a time, that's how we roll.

Lots of Jenna, it was her first real hunt.



All the kids and their eggs.

This one was just to cute to leave out!

2 comments:
Those picture are totally cute. Don't worry I haven't blogged easter yet!
Hey we had tons of fun with you guys at the little get together. Cute blog looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Post a Comment