I know it's been forever but I'm pregnant people, give me a break! I'm in the feeling like yuck stage so, back off! Sorry that was the
hormones talking. I did feel though that you deserved a little something so here you go. Not really anything exciting, but that's my life right now. This is Dayton after our trip to the ER. It's about a day after so the swelling has gone down a lot. All I have to say is I had nothing to do with his fall, I swear!




Here is Jenna with her head stuck. I'm not sure why but I found this very humorous.

Wyatt doing a little reading.

Dayton tangled up in his cowboy hat.

And that's about it folks. Y'all come back now, ya' hear!
9 comments:
WHAT THE...?! You are pregnant?! Seriously? Is this how I find out? In passing in a blog post? Did I miss a big announcement post?
And what the crap happened to his face/mouth?! Poor little dude!
looks like life is busy for you! Miss you!
Did I miss something? That's so exciting! Congratulations! I hope you feel better soon... four isn't as bad as it may sound. I promise!
Alright, so I obviously don't see you enough because I had not heard you were expecting! It had actually crossed my mind the other day (you looked tired on Sunday...but then again there were stitches in Dayton's chin...) Anyway, congratulations! And when are you due? Please use me in any way you can to get through the next few months. Feel free to drop the boys (and Jenna) off and go home for a nap! Wow! Four kids already? You guys must be Mormon! :)
Seriously, that's how you announce you're pregnant?! Shhhsh... But congratulations!!!!!! What kind of nut keeps having kids after having twins? I guess we do LOL!
OUCH!! That looks like it hurt! So the question is did you let Jenna out of the head sticking or did you leave her and go take a nap knowing she couldn't move. :)
Thats an awesome busted lip! That is every little boys right of passage to manhood. And Wyatt too, on the toilet...there is a ton of testosterone in that house. And I dont want to brag, but all these peeps up here not knowing you were prego would be really upset if they knew I was the first to know! Yeee Haaa
The above message is from Mr Mike Pressley...my wife would be upset if I didnt clarify that!
Prego??? When are you due? Holy cow! Congrats! And, so sad about his little mouth, oh, that must have hurt so stinkin' bad!!! I love you, Brya. You're just so cool!
Oh you are amazing, Brya! Or crazy! I will just stick with amazing, because I've been around you enough to tell. seriously, way to go! Congratulaions guys!
And by the way your blog is awesome. I haven't been here in a while and i love to read it. It is a lot of fun.
Post a Comment