




We were sad to see her go but all good things must come to an end. So we got over our sorrows with a little target practice. That's right, nothin' gives you a pick me up like shootin' a gun. Chuck helped Dayton and Wyatt with the gun. Which reminds me of a funny story. We were all out in the front yard when a flock of birds flew over head. Dayton looks up and says,"Look mom birds. Quick dad shoot 'em!" No need to mention the cut off shorts either, we know we're red necks.



This week end we went to the "Zoo" in Reno. It was so much fun watching the kids looking at all the animals. My favorite was the alligator purely because of the boys' reaction. I wanted to take a picture and Dayton flat out refused to turn him back on the alligator, he was a little nervous, I loved it! Here is the alligator.
This is the picture we finally got. Look at their faces, can you see the fear! Alligators are not to be trusted.

Was saw two zebra,



And peacocks! Oh my!

I think the kids' favorite was the petting zoo. They had deer and goats for the kids to maul. They boys were running around trying to pet all the deer, followed closely behind by Jenna. She liked to say,"Hi" to all of the animals and if she was feeling brave she'd inch up to them and quickly touch them and scurry away.



Jenna had a deer that was following her all over the place. It was really cute, then we found out why. Jenna didn't mind though and they made up after we got her hat back.


Well, I think that covers it. Till next time.
1 comment:
So I love your new background so I decided to go to shabbyblogs and get me one of my own (please say that with your best southern draw). I love that website. It is my new favorite blog place now. Thanks Brya!!
Oh and I guess your post was cute too. (he he..) :)
Post a Comment