Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jenna


I just had to say something about Jenna. I don't know why but lately I have been feeling really blessed to have her in my life. She is so full of life and so much fun. I love the way she bounces/waddles when she runs, how she love to wear dresses and is twirling in them one minute and then next she's out in the mud. I love that she can keep up with her crazy older brothers and when they are outside riding their bikes, she is right along side them pushing a dump truck with her baby in it. I love it when she bugs her brothers for kicks and how she is always singing. I pretty much just love everything about her. I never wanted a girl, just like I never wanted twins. It's funny how the Lord know's what we need. I love you Jenna!

No comments: