Saturday, August 1, 2009

On Vacation

So, tomorrow we will be going to my parents house for about a month. Chuck will be back after a week but since he doesn't blog there will be a lack of posts here for a while. Don't lose heart though, last time we went it was extremely eventful and I'll have lots to post when I get back!

2 comments:

Lanette said...

I will eagerly await your return. Until then...the psych ward will be sorely missed...

summer said...

Hey there! We finally hit the campground this last weekend...next time maybe we will head to Jackson Meadows with ya! Good luck on your vacation, we are looking forward to your return! Hey I have a question for you, I was hoping you could give me a call or send my your number and I will call you, I don't think I have your cell. Thanks!