I'm SO not feeling blogging right now. I'm not sure what the deal is but it's killing me! And on top of it I can think of a million reasons for me not to. SO I've decided that before another month of nothing goes by, I'm just going to do a little at a time. Here goes. We had a wonderful trip to my parents house and did a ton of fun stuff. We picked apples, blackberries, and blueberries,

went clamming, yeah that big one, I found it. My mom was going to make clam chowder for diner, but Dayton decided to flavor the bucket of clams with his.... essence, so we had hamburgers instead.


Went camping, again, I told you I'm a push over,


made fruit leather, well my mom did,

and hung out with family. This is Jenna and her Great Grandma Bryan bonding over some food. That's the fastest way to her heart.

I have to give a special thanks to the Uncles, my brothers Dallyn and Leith, they were so helpful with my kids. My boys are still asking to play with them. Jenna would actually get off my lap to snuggle with Uncle Leith.



Washington is SO beautiful it makes me want to cry.




We had so much fun visiting all our family and tried to think of a way to stay longer. I think if we had stayed any longer thought the nursery leaders in my parents ward would have gone inactive!
2 comments:
I am glad that you blogged! Don't fall off the wagon! And by the way this was a BIG post so, so much for taking it a little at a time. Love the blue barry pictures. While you were gone, my mom and I made like 30 rolls of fruit leather.
I am glad you are back even if you are not glad.
Send over some of those blueberries! Yummy!
Post a Comment