The boys started preschool last Thursday. They only go one day a week for 2 1/2 hours, but I still miss them. Don't get me wrong, I love the time away with just Jenna, but I still miss them. Here they are before they left.

Trusty folders and water bottles in hand ready to go.

They were the only kids there without a backpack. What kind of a mother am I, sending my boys without them! SO, while they were in school, Jenna and I went and pick some out. They love them, can you tell.


This shot was their idea.

Dayton and Wyatt LOVED preschool and ask to go back everyday, really, EVERYDAY. They get to go back tomorrow so they are really excited. I'm excited to but the whole time they are gone I keep waiting for their teacher to call and say I need to come pick up my boys. So far no call.
2 comments:
Oh, they are so cute with their backpacks! I'm glad they're loving preschool.
My mom says congrats on picking such a wonderful dutch name (Hendrick) for your new baby! Are you dutch? I love that you are blogging. Keep it up
Post a Comment