Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jenna's Two!

My baby is 2 years old, I can't believe it! Jenna actually turned 2 on the 4th but we wanted to wait for Chuck to be home before we celebrated. We did cupcakes instead of a cake this year and Jenna loved them.
Her favorite part was the cool whip frosting.


Her Grammie crocheted her an adorable bunny hat. Which she wore for the rest of the night.

She had lots of fun opening her presents.

I love these pictures because you can really tell she loved her duck.


The boys had fun playing with her toys too!

She loved all her gifts.


Her favorite was the baby doll and stroller set her Papa and Nana gave her. She wouldn't put that baby down for anything.


Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got to say what I looked at these pictures and I saw Brad, IDK I think I saw some jealously in his eyes excpecually that one with the cupcakes. Haha

-Elder Schmidtlein

Misionaris yang terkeren di seluruh dunia. Jangan iri dong tapi yeh gw gitulah.