Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not THAT Bad

I made Chicken Stir Fry for dinner last night. As Chuck and the kids were eating, I was feeding Austin, I hear Wyatt crying because he doesn't want to eat it. Chuck of course is saying it's good and they need to eat, blah blah blah. Then I hear Dayton say, "It's not that bad." Wow, I'm really glad my children appreciate all the time I took to make them dinner on time, so they could have a nice warm meal, when I myself don't get to eat it until an hour later and it has to be reheated because I'm feeding another one of my children. The gratitude warms my heart.


2 comments:

Janie said...

Wow! After that post I sure hope we get invited over for some Ok tasting dinner some time. :)

Smitty n' Chelle said...

Hey, I have a question. Why is everyone BUT YOU on the blog title. We want a picture of you on there too!!