During the day it seems like I never really have a ton of time to snuggle and cuddle with Austin. I'm not really sure why. It's not like I have 3 other small children (and one big one) that I have to watch take care of. I'm not sure if this is true for all babies or just for mine, but they all seem to have a fussy period everyday. Austin's is around 7 pm. I love this because the kids are usually in bed by this point and all I can give all my attention to my little man. It's our alone time and I'm very grateful for it.

2 comments:
oh so cute! I love that you and Chuck are both wearing green shirts too. :)
I think it is true for all babies that they have a little fussy time each day. And I think it is so sad/hard that we aren't able to snuggle and hold our future babies as much as our first one. (ok...first oneS in your case)
He is so handsome!
I am going to take lessons from you in the future on how to be a mom to more than two. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning and then I look at you and get inspired!
Post a Comment