Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sharing a room

I was about to go in and get Austin to feed him the other day and I heard, "Baby Austin, you be quite or I'm gonna spank you bum!" That's my little angle.

4 comments:

Janie said...

I am laughing my head off. Oh what they learn! It's inherrant in kids to act like the the mature parent with younger siblings. Their way of inflicting rules on someone else instead of rules inflicted on them. :)

Adalia said...

Nice! Thats what big sisters and brothers are for isnt it?

Cylee Pressley said...

Oh Brya, Austin is sooo cute! I am so sad I don't get to see him in person! I will have to call and get an update. I hope you are doing well!

She is learning from the best...that is all I am going to say about your sweet little girl. You gotta teach them young, right?

Cylee Pressley said...

Brya,

I don't want to have to do this but I am going to! Now that you have gone private I have to manual click on your link to see if you have updated. I have been checking daily for sometime and my irritation level at no new posts is rising with each day that goes by. Don't make me call you! More Posts!!