I decided that it was time to potty train Jenna. She has been showing lots signs and most important, she wants to. The first day was horrible, the second day wasn't to bad. By the third day I had resorted putting her in the bath tub and running warm water on her feet. My mom told me that's what she did with me, I was the hardest to potty train out of 8 kids. The water worked, but then all she wanted to do was play in the water. Let's just say after 5 very hard frustrating days I've decided to put a diaper back on her and wait. I think it's best, and safer for everybody.
2 comments:
That picture is priceless! I love it! Sorry it didn't work out better. I don't know how many times I tried to potty train Dallin in the last year. I am truly convinced that you have to be ready when they're ready. But when exactly that is, no one knows. Good luck! At least half your kdis are trained :) Oh, and that is a brilliant idea on the public updates blog. Good thinkin'!
I'm on round 4 with Graham. I seriously wish that babies were born with a potty training button that flipped when they turned 2.
Post a Comment