Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cracks

This was just so funny I had to write it down now before I forgot. So we were all outside running through the sprinklers in the backyard. We had lots of fun and we sat down to rest. I looked over and Dayton's swim trunks were dangerously low, so I said, "I see the cracken!" Which of course none of them understood. I had to then explain to them what I was talking about. Jenna had to name off everyone she knew that had a bum crack, as we were calling it now, it was a very long list. Then she stopped and looked at me and says, "But not Wyatt Mom. He doesn't have a bum crack." I don't know why, but I about died laughing. When I finally stopped I told her he did in fact have a bum crack. She didn't believe me so I showed her. I really needed a laugh, thanks baby girl.

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

To funny. You have to love these little ones they always seem to make our day some how. like today Kysha was running around with a pullup on her head. I swear our girls are so much a like. I just know they are going to be the best of friends