Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dayton

This happened at least a month ago, but with being husband less, my computer crashing, and getting ready for a move by myself I haven't been keeping up with my stories. We, the kids and I, were all in the living room talking about people and their anatomy, my kids like to tell me what parts they have and then name off lots of other people that do as well. Don't ask, I couldn't tell you why. I'm just glad that so far they've only done this in the privacy of our home. Back to to story. SO after a long list from Jenna, Dayton pops his head up and says, "And we don't sniff bums!" Again, don't ask.

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

Oh my gosh that is such a cute picture of you and Dayton. Your doing an amazing job at keeping up on your blog I don't know how you find the time. HEHEHE

Janie said...

I sniff bums. I mean we should never sniff bums.