Monday, September 13, 2010
Long time no see
I know it's been a while, but I've had a LOT going on. In the past three months my husband left for a work trip, I've had my computer crash, which lost all sorts of things the most upsetting being all my pictures, my parents and brothers came to visit, I bought a new home, packed and moved into my new home, my mother in law came to visit/help with the move, my sister and her children came with my sister in law to visit bringing the total population in my house to 15, and then my husband came home. We are so glad to have Chuck home and to have the move behind us. I'll blog more latter, but no promises when this will happen, I have most the house unpacked but there's always more to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!! I can't believe you blogged. I thought I was yet again going to check your blog in vain. Reece was so excited to see this picture and see "baby Austin"! I'm glad for you that your hubby's home.
Holy Cow!!! I am in choke I totally check it in vain also and was super excited to see you have updated it. I know it's wonderful having your husband home but I am still waiting for my time with you. I love the picture.
I almost fell off my chair when I saw the new title today! I seriously check daily! Go Brya!!! I love the picture!
Congrats on your new home and especially on getting your husband back!
Love and miss you!
wow...you HAVE been busy Brya! Your kids are so cute and they're getting so big! I love they're matching pj's.
Where did you get your new home? Can't wait to read more.
Oh my gosh, you finally blogged!! It took long enough! Hehehehe!! Oh, I love the matching PJ's, they look so cute!!
I'm with Candy...where'd you move to?? Great family pics BTW!
Post a Comment