We went camping a couple times this summer. The first time was with my parents and brothers, and Erin but she doesn't count because she's here all the time. We camped out in Kingston, Nv. If you don't know where that is SHAME ON YOU! OK, not really, it's about 1/2 hour past Austin. My Dad's family came for those parts, jealous much, you should be. It's beautiful out there. Here's a look at some of the campers.
First we have our camp cook. If you want to eat some good food while your camping you need to take some classes for this guy. I call him ......... well there are actually lots of things, but usually it'd Dad.

Next we have our camp beast tamer. There were several beasts on this trip, lots of cute ones and one not so cute, pictured above.
Then we have our camp jesters: Dallyn and Leith. I must say these guys were pretty funny, but with the amount of whining that went on I'm not sure it was worth it.
We also had a camp story teller. You can only see his leg because he asked not to have his picture posted on any ones blog. He's my older brother but when he does thing like this I almost don't want to claim him. Regardless, his stories are..... adequate and we enjoyed his leg, I mean company.





2 comments:
I loved camping as a kid!
Dirty feet are my personal favorite!
Thanks for sharing and bringing back fond memories of my childhood while sharing the fun you guys had!
I am so jealous I missed this great trip. It almost makes me want to be there next year... Almost.
Post a Comment