Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jenna And The Scissors

One day I was thinking to myself, "Wow, I can't believe that Jenna's hair is finally all one length." Stupid! Why did I have to think that. I was just setting myself up for heartbreak. Not but 24 hours later the beast cut her bangs off. Not just a little snip either. she cut so close in one spot is bald!

The other hair that was sadly snipped before it's time is only about an inch long. Mercy, this girl is going to be the death of me.

So from now on we will be clipping her bangs to the side to cover the monstrosity.
All better!

The morale of this story kids is:
1.You should never own a pair of scissors,
2.Don't every have any girls, they're just trouble,
3.If you do have the misfortune of having a girl, I'm sorry.

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

I think it looks super cute with the little clip.

Lewieville said...

I hate to say it but maybe the lesson should be "Hey, BRYA put away the Scissors!!!" How many times has she done this? I'm just saying... Love ya!