Monday, December 13, 2010

Mommy Daughter Date

Jenna and I had a mommy daughter date. We ran some errands, ate lunch, and went to a movie. It was Jenna's second movie in the theater and her first 3D movie. It was fun watching her scoot back in her chair when things looked like they were getting a little too close for comfort. She looked very cute in her glasses.


We stopped for a quick picture.

3 comments:

Christensen family said...

Super cute!!! It's always fun to get out with the kids one on one. I would like to know how your doing so well at posting each day. LOL

Janie said...

I love Mommy daughter dates!! Olivia and I are way over due, and Reece and I have never had one. I better get on the ball.

What did you see? Twisted?

Rochelle said...

You look amazing, Brya! I miss you!

Good for you getting out with just one child. I cherish those times with my kids.

P.S. I love all of the recent posts! You have been busy!