I believe that this was the first time my children have been to a real beach. They've been to the beaches at Tahoe, but a real beach to me has salt water and shells and other ocean creatures. At first Austin wont even let me put him down. He had to sit on my lap, he wouldn't even touch the sand with his toes. Finally after sprinkling his piggies with sand he let me put him down.
The kids were all running away from the water until Wyatt fell down and got a little wet, then the rest of the time it looked liked this.


Wyatt wouldn't go by the water after that. So, we decided to dig a big hole.
Austin thought that using a huge piece of driftwood he found would help move it along, oh wait, that's just my shoe.

I ended up burying the little buggers hoping they wouldn't be able to follow me back to our room.

It didn't work, they got out.




A couple of pretty pictures.


3 comments:
Oh this makes me want to go to the beach! I hate sand.... so that says a lot! :)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love them all buried in the sand.
I can not believe how big your kids are getting! And that Jeanna is a doll. All your kids are beautiful!
Thanks for your previous post..that was hilarious! How did you talk your hubby into doing that?!
Still think of you Fernly people and send my thoughts and love your way. (Was that too mushy?....sorry)
Post a Comment