Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

We had such a good Christmas this year. I'm going to have to say though, I was disappointed in my kids, except for Jenna. Jenna and I were awake by 5 am, everyone else slept i till 7am! I can't believe any of my loin fruit would EVER sleep past 5am on Christmas morning.
After that bitter disappointment the day was great. Everyone opened their presents and I got to hear the squeals, yes it can only be described as squeals, of excitement and joy. I think that Christmas when kids are young are the best. They love everything, no matter what and it makes you feel like the best Mom in the world. In fact I was told that several times.


Austin lost interest fast trying to open things and when I turned around he was having his way with the candy canes.


This is my favorite present we got the kids.


Austin LOVES stuffed animals, he got this monkey form his Papa and Nana.

I guess there's really only one thing left to say.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: