I don't really know why my kids like dying Easter eggs. I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to this. I let the kids pick out the color they want and then they get to watch me put the egg in the dye. I know, I'm a terrible mother but I've had to many things ruined and well, I'm a freak. I'm sure when they get older I'll let them dye their own eggs, maybe.


See, they all look happy. They don't know they're being gypped!
3 comments:
You so are a freak. I can't believe you take the whole fun out of it for them. No one else does that. LOL
I loathe dying eggs! I should have thought of this years ago. You are a genius!
Hmm, glad to know I am not the only one who just lets their kids pick out the dye color...
Post a Comment