While visiting my parent we went to Mt. Rushmore. I remember coming here when I was little so it was just fun to watch the kids checking everything out. My Parents and my baby brother Leith came with us.
Who is the 15 year old again?
I think someone might want to carve these faces onto a mountain. Can I get an Amen?
Wyatt and his classic smile.
Don't you just want to kiss that face? UM, yes!
My super cute parents.
After all the hiking around we stopped for ice cream. I wasn't feeding Austin fast enough so he just went straight to the source.
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Yes your faces should totally be a mountain. and Yes again I totally want to kiss those cute Austin checks.
Wow! Austin is HUGE! I didn't even recognize him. I want to come for Christmas!
Post a Comment