Monday, October 17, 2011

Our EVIL Computer

We went on a family vacation this summer to South Dakota and visited my parents. We had an absolute blast and I took a million pictures. Then when we got home I transferred all of them on to the computer, that hates me, and erased them from my camera. I have a feeling that some of you know where this is going, and your right. My computer crashed and we lost not only our precious vacation pictures but a ton more. Thanks to my mom we have a few pics from her house. I am going to use those and piece together for you our trip. IF, and that's a big if, we ever recover the other pictures there will be much rejoicing and blogging at my home.

1 comment:

Cylee Pressley said...

That is horrible! I am so sorry about your pictures. It is good to see you post again! It is crazy to see you kids grow up...and that little boy of yours is super handsome!

Take care,