Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Chuck

Chuck turned 35 today!!  That cake almost set the house on fire.  


Just for the record he did blow out all those candles.  I'm not sure if that's a sign of how much hot air is in that body, or how long winded he is.  I'm just sayin'.....


I had to add this picture, just because I wanted proof that we gave Chuck camping stuff like he wanted for his birthday, he's not very picky.... but Dayton is! 


The boys got this football for their Dad.  They thought they would Chuck would like to throw it around the backyard.
  

Do you like the wrapping paper?  It takes a real man to not care that his presents are wrapped in Tinker Bell paper.  Or maybe it's that he didn't notice?  Either way, that's my MAN! 


I had to add this picture even though it's blurry to prove Wyatt was there.  He doesn't look very happy though.  It's not like he didn't just have his own presents to open the day before.


No comments: