Saturday, June 28, 2014

Grammie and Grandpas

These are a few pictures I found that I wanted to share.  The first being Uncle Leith putting in the time with his niece and nephew.  What a good Uncle.  He's probably doing it because their mother wouldn't. 


I LOVE this picture!  It just makes me happy and puts a smile on my face.


Sorry this one is on it's side but I love it all the same.  The kids are inside a Teepee my father made, so cool right?!


I came across this lady begging outside the store.  She told me her story, and just between you and me she did it all to herself so there's no one else to blame, I invited her in and was going to buy her something to eat so I could get away from her.  Well to my surprise she feel asleep!  So naturally I wrote on her face with a sharpie and gave her a mustache.  Before I left though I had to take a picture.  Good times.   


No comments: