We took the kids to 6 flags and it was so much fun!
The kids couldn't believe there were penguins.
Waiting in line for The Joker.
We ended up splitting up so no one had to wait in lines for rides they couldn't ride. I got Dayton and Austin first. We headed to Loonie Toone Land.
Then they rode the carousel.
After that we rode the train.
Back to Loonie Toon Land.
Austin and I watched Dayton ride this swing, but not to long because it wasn't doing nice things to my stomach!
We came back together for lunch.
Jenna, Wyatt and I were together next and they made me ride the Superman roller coaster. I'm not ashamed to say I screamed so loud that my throat hurt for the rest of the day.
This ride is an abomination! All you do is go around and around in the same loop and sometimes change directions. I am honestly getting sick just thinking about it! The kids rode it at least 10 times in a row.
Then they rode the Sky Screamer, another one I wouldn't be caught dead on.
Then they rode the Viper.
Look who ran into!
Jenna, Austin and I watched the Dolphin show, much more my speed. It was amazing.
The park was closing soon so we ran around and rode everything we could.
This was Austin's favorite ride. You go to the top and then it drops you. I wish I would have taken a picture of the first time it dropped, his face was priceless! He had no idea what was going to happen, it was so cute!
When we had about 20 minutes left these two rode that horrible ride we discussed earlier until the park closed. I had to sit on a bench with my back facing them it was so bad. Even then I almost lost it!
All in all it was a great day and lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment