Saturday, July 1, 2017

Grandma’s 90th Birthday

Chuck's Grandma Dorothy turned 90 this year! Tons of family came to visit and we had a picnic party for her. It was so nice to see Chuck's family and spend time with them. There was a lot I hadn't seen since our wedding and some I had never meet before. Grandma Dorothy is such an amazing lady and the glue that keeps her whole family together. At one point in their lives she had all of her grankids living with her. She helped raise most of them too. I can remember her telling me that when Chuck was in kindergarten she would pick him up from school, he had half days and his mom worked at the time. They would come home, share a grilled cheese sandwich a take a nap together. What a wonderful example and a loving lady! We love you Grandma Dorothy!














 

No comments: