
Here we are at our Thanksgiving feast. We had Thanksgiving at the church with 6 other couples. It was really fun and most importantly it had good food, I mean company. I attempted to make my mother-in-laws stuffing this year. I can't describe to you how amazing this StUfFiNg is, and I don't even like stuffing! Anyway, back to me, so I tried to make this better than anything you've ever eaten stuffing and we'll just say it didn't turn out right. I mean, just because it looks like it's an island of bread crumbs floating in a butter and chicken broth sea doesn't mean I totally botched it right? Ok, so yes it does, but don't judge me! It was my first time, and other excuses. I did make a really good HoT aPpLe CiDeR in the crock pot. Someone even went as far to say it was the BEST they had ever had. I'm just saying.
2 comments:
I'm sure it was the best. I mean... YOU did make it!
you are too funny. And have UI mentioned you need to learn to be just a little sarcastic!! LOve IT!
Post a Comment