So, after joining face book, Chuck has decided that it's now OK for us to have a blog. I'm REALLY excited about this. No more having to email pictures, and having to explain that my husband doesn't want me to.
Now lets get a few things out of the way. I'm new to this so, everything isn't going to be up to par with everyone else's. Let's just pretend that my blog is your blogs country bumpkin' cousin or something. Be gentle and polite and when I leave you can talk about me, remember the when I leave part, that's crucial.
I'm probably not going to be the best at blog a million times a day, or week for that matter, but that doesn't mean when I finally post something it's not worth looking at. Believe me people, you are DEFINITELY going to want to take a look!
So for now "YEAH FOR ME!"
6 comments:
Yeah! I love hearing about your family. Blogging is the easiest way for for me to stay connected with all the people I love!
I am beyond excited! This is fantastic news! I will be your biggest fan... just you wait and see!
Yeah! I am so excited!
I am so excited! I haven't ever visited a pshyco ward before:)
YEAH FOR YOU! We can't wait.
I love your title! And I am so glad you are doing this. Your blog looks awesome already.
Post a Comment