Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I'm being punished!
SO........ yesterday I went in to the Urgent Care Clinic to get my throat checked out. It had been really hurting for a couple of days. By Monday I could hardly swallow and that danglely thing in the back of my throat was touching my tongue! Yeah, that's off limits to that danglely thing! So I went in and found out I have STREP again, and it doesn't stop there. When I got home I decided to check the kids' throat to see if their glands were swollen, Wyatt had a huge protrusion sticking out. So, we brought him in and sure enough, he had strep too! I know what you're thinking, how can anyone be so lucky to have strep again after just 2 weeks and then have a son with it as well? I don't want to brag or anything but it turns out all my children have strep, you might as well start worshipping me now, I'm just that good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well you know what Dad always says "There's no rest for the wicked!!"
So much fun! I thought I had it bad with random throw up - but you top me. Let me know when you guys get better, we've finally been throw up free for 48 hours and counting.....
Oh man! If it makes you feel any better, you keep showing up in my dreams and you almost always die... it could be worse! :)
Post a Comment