We bought this tent for the boys about a year ago. I like to do this thing were I put toys away after a while and then bring them out again. It's fantastic, it's like Christmas, it's like they have never seen anything so beautiful before in their entire lives! I love it! Well I decided it was time to pull the tent out again, it being cold out side and there being a need to keep crazy kids entertained and all. They spent a lot of time in the tent, which I encouraged. Studies show that children that play independently have higher IQ's, are more imaginative, will attract better mates, and live longer than those that constantly demand their mothers attention. OK, I totally made up the better mates thing, but the rest is true.


Here's a video of them playing. For those of you who are obsessed with my kids. It's OK, you can admit it. I myself find them cute on occasion. I mean look at those faces! How could you not want to see them in action!
Enjoy!
1 comment:
I love changing our toys out too. It's fun watching them rediscover something they haven't seen in months!
Great moms think alike ;)
Post a Comment