Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In our Sunday Best

Our ward starts at 9:00 am now, which most of you have gone through several times. Well, this is the first time I've had to get myself and my three children ready and get to church on time, with no help. I just wanted it documented that I DID IT! And I would like it to be noted that there was minimal yelling, if any. That's right, IF ANY!
Oh yeah, I was ready on time and had time to take pictures. How do you like me NOW!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness I have only been gone a little over 6 months what are you feeding them. The boys don't look like babies anymore and Jenna she is adorable. It is so good to see what is happening with all of you
love ya

Janette said...

Wyatt really has the Mikey/Charlie look about him ... funny how even though your boys are obviously twins, and look a lot alike, they still have their own look too! So fun to see your "babies"!!!