It was such a nice day last Friday that we had to get out and go for a walk. We have a part of our subdivision that has roads but no houses because of the market right now. Well, that's were we like to walk because there's not a lot of traffic on those roads. The only problem is that everyone and their dog, literally, walks there. As we walk the boys like to count the "poop dogs". I'm not sure why they call it that, I've corrected them many a time, but they wont have it. The whole time we walk it's, "Mom, 2 poop dogs. Don't step on it." I guess they've heard me say that a few times. I know it's kind of a gross subject to talk about, but it's just so dang cute! Here a picture of my sweet Jenna to get your minds out of the gutter.

After we got home I was downloading the pictures I had taken and a short video of the boys at the park, we go there at the end of our walk. I was looking at them all and the boys saw the video, they made me play it for them at least 12 times. It's kind of scary how much they like to watch themselves. Here's the video, you can decide for yourselves if it's worthy of re watching. I swear they didn't get for me. Sorry, what was that? I missed what you said, I was busy checking myself out in the mirror.
No comments:
Post a Comment