I don't understand how this could happen! I wash my sheets regularly and everything!
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to live with bed bugs.
At least they're cute bed bugs! :)
I could handle those kinds of bugs! I'm posting your questions right now... they'll be on there tomorrow! I had a complete brain fart and can't remember your maiden name! Some friend I am!
I lied... they'll be there on Friday. Can you e-mail me your maiden name? I'm such a loser.
Pretty cute bedbugs, you really shouldn't complain!
I wish I had that cute of bedbugs!! Although those two could use a little more meet!! They can't be that comfy to lay on!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
At least they're cute bed bugs! :)
I could handle those kinds of bugs!
I'm posting your questions right now... they'll be on there tomorrow! I had a complete brain fart and can't remember your maiden name! Some friend I am!
I lied... they'll be there on Friday. Can you e-mail me your maiden name? I'm such a loser.
Pretty cute bedbugs, you really shouldn't complain!
I wish I had that cute of bedbugs!! Although those two could use a little more meet!! They can't be that comfy to lay on!!
Post a Comment