
While Chuck was gone the boys almost found out how to unlock the door to their room. Yeah, that's right, I lock my boys in their room. You wanna make somethin' of it?!
The kids found my sun glasses and decided we needed to have a photo shoot.

We went out for breakfast at the Black Bear Dinner. It will be more fun when I don't have to worry about getting spilled on and having everyone but me eat off my plate, but it was worth it.
We also went to the park with my sister Erin and her little ones. Can I just say how happy I am that it's warming up. It's always nice to take your kids to the park and let them burn off some energy they've been store up all winter.
Well, that pretty much covers's it. Have a good night and a pleasant tomorrow.
2 comments:
so fun! I am loving this warmer weather too!
where is that park? I don't recognize it, and I'm pretty sure I was a fernley park pro by the time I left.
What cute pictures! They are all cute but the one Im most fond of is of Chuck and Stinky....yea, thats right, we named the pig. (ask Chuck, he will tell you why) I probably enjoy that one the most because it looks as if it was taken by a professional. The depth of it and the colors are so vibrant...yep, a professional picture for sure. --- You are a great wife Brea and thank you for letting your husband and I go hunting. Although my animal dwarfs his in size, he still made a valiant effort. And yes, I am going to smoke you in our competition this week. You name the day and you and the rug rats can come over for dinner so I can make sure you have a healthy meal before I take you down!!! Im starting my stretches now.
Post a Comment