Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Bathing Beauty and a Couple Nudies

SO we broke out the pool a couple weeks ago, I know I'm always behind, and the kids had a blast. The water was a little cold so Jenna didn't actually stay in the pool but she had a lot of fun dumping the water out with a bucket.


I went in the house to answer a phone call and when I came back out this is what I saw.


They were scooting around on the pavement. I think they've been around the dogs to much. OK, yeah that was gross. I would like to clarify however that the dogs are outside dogs so the carpets are safe.

7 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

Thats awesome! I bet they love that. Whatever are we going to do when it gets cold again and everybody has to stay inside?...lets not think of that yet.

Janie said...

Hilarious!

Candy said...

haha...that is funny.

erin said...

Well I have to say they get that from their Uncle Mike!! True Schmidtlein boys!! Although I don't know that I should be claiming that!!

Adalia said...

Kids are great.

Shauna McDonald said...

Gotta love it -- thanks for the good laugh.

Michael Pressley said...

I think Dayton has Wyatt's swim shorts on. Get it right next time, would ya?