Thursday, July 23, 2009

Throwback Thursday

Since this is my first throwback Thursday I decided I needed something big to start out with. So here I am, pregnant with the boys, at about 30 weeks. I had them at 36 week so lets just say I was having some serious back pain!

This picture is so cute I needed to add it. It's Dayton and Wyatt's first Halloween.

6 comments:

4handfulls said...

I love a big twin belly! But I'm not going to be posting mine anytime soon LOL

Cylee Pressley said...

I love the pregnancy shot. It is good for us to document ourselves in all our glory.

The boys are so adorable in their costumes....I just want to squeeze them.

Janette said...

Adorable in costumes!!!

Janie said...

I love that you are doing throwback now! Yay! I love prego pics. You look great for only being six weeks of from delivery and with twins! Cute picture of the boys.

Candy said...

so cute! both pictures! you seriously do look great, 30 weeks pregnant with twins. yipes.

Lanette said...

Brya, it's posts like these that make me love you so much. You are too cool!