I was putting the kids down for bed tonight when they did something so cute I wanted to remember it always. We had just finished saying our prayers and were giving hugs and kisses when Dayton bent down, I was sitting on the floor, hugged and kissed baby Austin good night and told him that he loved him. Since Austin is not quite done cooking yet, he was doing this to my rather large belly. After he was finished Wyatt did the same thing followed by Jenna, who patted my belly and said,"Love you baby." Cute little buggers.
3 comments:
Today we were telling Madison that you were naming the baby Austin and she laughed and said " No, that's pablo's friend."
They are cute little buggers! I swear I love watching you guys in church. They crack me up. It always nice to know you have friends at church!
That is adorable! Aren't kids the best. Sometimes.
Post a Comment