Several nights ago we'll just say I had a bad night. I was tired and felt pushed to my limit with the kids and just life in general. I had put the boys to bed and was ready to put Jenna to bed when I found that I was locked in the boys' room. Lets just say that did not in anyway help my mood. After about 20 minutes I finally got the door unlocked and Jenna put to bed. Dayton was crying because he wanted me to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to him again and I was telling him that was not going to happen. He was so upset, and me being the sensitive and caring mother, didn't care. I shut the door and was almost down the hall when I heard Wyatt start to sing Twinkle Twinkle . I sat on the floor and listen to him sing the song 8 times before Dayton stopped crying.

This morning Wyatt fell and hit his leg on something and came to me crying. I was on the phone at the the time, so I gave him a hug and told him he would be alright. When I walked into the living room Dayton was petting Wyatt's head and telling him he was going to be OK. Wyatt sat there whimpering for a few more minutes and then they got down and stared to play. I'm starting to think that maybe this is why the Lord sent me twins. So that they can compensate for my lack of patients and kindness and wont grow up to be to screwed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment