Friday, October 29, 2010

Dayton's Halo

Thanks for all the fasting, prayers, notes, and well wishes on Dayton's behalf. The surgery went great and we even got to come home early because he did so well. With the Halo he can do anything, ride a bike, run around, whatever. Which is great because it's pretty rough and tumble at our house. This is Dayton is the recovery room.


Here he is a few days latter with the pumpkin he decorated.

This is where they sliced him open. He actually has another on his hip where they took some bone marrow.


Finally here's Dayton today.



The only problem we have is that Dayton keeps running into people with his Halo and it kind of hurts. Most of the time it's on accident, but some times I wonder if he's found a new a rather painful weapon.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

What a trooper! He gets that smile from his mama. I miss you, Brya!

Christensen family said...

He is such on awesome!!! And yes I would have to say I am one that know that halo hurts!!!

Janie said...

He looks great in his new accessory! What a trooper! Poor guy, having to experience that at such a young age. If there is anything you need besides prayers, let me know!

Katie said...

Dayton, your smile lights up an entire room! What a trooper!
Prayers continue to be prayed for you here.