Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year we went to Fallon to trick or treat. They did it Saturday instead of Sunday, so it was perfect!


We went with a group of friends and had tons of fun.

Austin was Yoda, imparting wisdom to fellow monsters, or maybe that was screaming I couldn't tell. What ever it was it was he very passionate about it.


Jenna was Snow White. Looking fabulous and letting all of us bask in her glow, literally the girl's white.


Dayton was Frankenstein. He stole the show everywhere we went. People wanted pictures and high fives, some even thought his halo was just a part of his costume!

Wyatt was a policeman. He kept the streets safe for everyone.


3 comments:

Janie said...

We should have gone to Fallon. I thought about it but I was a lame parent this year! I'm glad you guys had fun.

Katie said...

What a great looking bunch!
I sure wish Kansas would have changed the day of trick or treating to Saturday. Oh well, we went trunk or treating Saturday at our ward party and the kids loved it.

Christensen family said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. What a cute family. We are glad we got to hang out with you guys it was a super fun night.