It's been a hard week, well month or two really. The move, Dayton's surgery, Austin fractured both bones in his leg this Monday, I just found out Wyatt has strep, and my husband being absent for all of it. I just have to laugh or I'll break down and cry, which had happened several times already. What really has gotten me through it is my friends. Thanks you so much for all you do for me and my family, I really don't know what I would do with out you. Watching my children (and cleaning my house), bringing us meals, and dropping by notes and flowers. Thanks Ladies! You will never really know how much you have touched my life and helped my family.
2 comments:
You deserve all the help and we do need to stick together. Your the best.
I wish I could be one of those friends that gets to bring you dinner, watch your children or clean your house for you! Lucky ladies!
I was just telling Jeremy what a strong, amazing woman you are. I admire you so much.
I'll just continue sending you my love from a (long) distance!
{{hugs}}
Post a Comment