I find that I get so busy with life that I don't spend enough time with my children. I'm actually with them ALL the time, but I mean fun time with them. So, I decided a while ago that I would do an art project and bake something with them once a week as well as read to them and spend 30 minutes of uninterrupted play time with them. I know it's not much but I have to start somewhere. This week we made ghost and witch hat cookies. They were very simple, the only kind I will attempted with the kids, and the boys loved them. Plus I love these pictures, Dayton with his can get any bigger smile and Wyatt with his sweet yet evil grin.




3 comments:
so cute! and good for you for your mommy time ideas. I think we've all been in that boat. I too feel like I'm with my kids all the time, but at night time, I say to myself, "wait...did I even REALLY play with them today?"
SOmetimes I have to set a time for myself, and I go back and forth between "kid time" and "mommy time." That way I can feel guilt free when I am cleaning or paying bills. And I can feel guilt free when I am playing babies and cars. It makes for a very productive day, every 20 minutues, or 10 minutes, or whatever you want, you can switch gears and focus on different things. Then you have good "mommy-kid" time too.
And that is so sweet about Twinkle Twinkle little star. What a sweet little boy.
Those are so cute, sorry we missed out, Madison would have loved to make them!!
That looks so fun. I have to do the same....make myself have fun time with the boys and not get caught up with everything else. I think you are so good. And I miss you!
Know this ....I will be watching you. (That sounded a little creepy, didn't it?)
Post a Comment